Christian Women Affiliate

Bringing Resources to the Christian Woman Online.

This Banner Spot is part of Our Partner of the Month ~ Reaching YOUR Audience through Ours! 

Read More About Our Partner Package. Please Choose Your Partner Month in 2014! Read & Learn More about Our Past Partners.

Would love to know more about you, your profile link, Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! My name is Jillian Mansfield and I just joined and am very excited that other women in my area (Oklahoma) are a part of this group. I'm very interested in creating real friendships with other women and could really use some support at this time in my life. I hope to get alot out of this and see how God uses it in my life.

My name is Michelle Urdak! I am a stay-at-home, considering becoming a work-at-home, homechooling mom of 4 children (12,4,2,and 7 months). I am very excited about connecting here with other women. As a mom, sometimes all I need is some good girl talk to make my day a little brighter :) 

https://www.facebook.com/murdak?ref=tn_tnmn

RSS

Connecting With YOU!

CWA is BEST Viewed Using The FireFox Browser. At least upgrade to IE8 if you choose IE.
Christian Women Affiliate LLC on LinkedIn Join CWA Radio! Live On BlogTalk Radio 7 Days a Week!

Listen to internet radio with CWA Radio on Blog Talk Radio
Google+

Social Connection!

Advertise with CWA!

FYI~ In the KNOW

Have you touched on the resources we have to offer you here at CWA? Have you thought about hosting your own webinars using our  Webinar Services??? Head Over to the Webinar Hosting Options page to read all about them. Our Options have changed as of Nov 2012, so Be in The Know. 

Your Room, Your Brand, Your Ministry or Business, Your Time, Your Schedule, Your Topics, YOUR WAY! 

See an Image of a Room

Webinars 101 ~ Hosting through CWA Replay!  A must watch to see Adobe in action. It's Free, just click over! It was a LIVE Webinar to Walk you through Webinars 101.

Already Have A Room w/Us? Check out...

Latest Activity

Profile IconCWA Radio

For Your Inspiration

For Your Inspiration is a faith-based, NON-Profit, organization committed to empowering believers in the areas of: purpose, balance, relationship, leadership, faith, identity, hospitality and health. Listen in as FYI Founder, Author and Speaker,… See More
just now
Profile IconChristian Women Affiliate via Facebook
Thumbnail

Introducing Brandy Spikes: Brandy will be hosting Inner Healing Through God's Love which will launch August 15th at 10AM EST on The CWA Radio Network. Check out this preview at…

See More
Facebook5 hours ago · Reply
Thumbnail

Last night on Touch A Heart, Alesia was joined by guest, Pastor Paul Kelker as they discussed ministry, and the blessing of experiencing a fresh wind in life. Listen in the archives at http://www.cwaradio.com/archives/touch-a-heart18

Facebook6 hours ago · Reply
Thumbnail

Have you poured over a website with great information, participated in valuable online training or read a useful blog post that inspired you in your business or ministry? This is the thread for members of CWA to share any links, information,…

See More
Facebook11 hours ago · Reply

Bringing Resources to The Christian Woman Online

Christian Women Affiliate

© 2014   Created by Heather Randall.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service