Christian Women Affiliate

Bringing Resources to the Christian Woman Online.

This Banner Spot is part of Our Partner of the Month ~ Reaching YOUR Audience through Ours! 

Read More About Our Partner Package. Please Choose Your Partner Month in 2014! Read & Learn More about Our Past Partners.

Would love to know more about you, your profile link, Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I am a Christian by the grace of God.  A wife of the love of my life for 42 years.  A Mom of 3 children who have blessed me with Christian spouses and 8 amazing grandchildren!

I am an educator by career now retired. I spent my professional life preparing for the task that God has for me now.  I have taught every grade but K, 3rd and 6th.  I have taught college level and adult education and ended my professional career teaching teachers in technology, media and distance learning.  I was also in charge of creating and developing a distance learning center delivering classes to high school students across the state of Arkansas.

The Lord placed on my heart several years ago the task of developing an online ministry for women.  The website is http://myjourneyoffaith.com  It lays the framework for women to connect with one another through various means for the purpose of encouraging one another. Since every woman has their own unique journey, what touches one woman may not touch another in the same way. Therefore, making the connection requires a broad variety of avenues. The idea is to include lots of women from all areas of life and give them a way to share what God has place on their heart. 

The Lord also made it very clear to me that this is His ministry and not mine. It is to include all women. I am excited to see what He has in mind using me as His servant. 

One of the methods used is to deliver teaching is the webinar.  After using another product to conduct webinar/videoconferencing session, I was so glad to find this one!  It is such an awesome product and website and I am excited to be part of CWA! 

RSS

Connecting With YOU!

CWA is BEST Viewed Using The FireFox Browser. At least upgrade to IE8 if you choose IE.
Christian Women Affiliate LLC on LinkedIn Join CWA Radio! Live On BlogTalk Radio 7 Days a Week!

Listen to internet radio with CWA Radio on Blog Talk Radio
Google+

Social Connection!

Advertise with CWA!

FYI~ In the KNOW

Have you touched on the resources we have to offer you here at CWA? Have you thought about hosting your own webinars using our  Webinar Services??? Head Over to the Webinar Hosting Options page to read all about them. Our Options have changed as of Nov 2012, so Be in The Know. 

Your Room, Your Brand, Your Ministry or Business, Your Time, Your Schedule, Your Topics, YOUR WAY! 

See an Image of a Room

Webinars 101 ~ Hosting through CWA Replay!  A must watch to see Adobe in action. It's Free, just click over! It was a LIVE Webinar to Walk you through Webinars 101.

Already Have A Room w/Us? Check out...

Latest Activity

Profile IconCWA Radio

From Behind The Veil

Today's Show:     Links: See More
just now
Debbie Templin Williams and Heather Randall are now friends
2 hours ago
Profile IconChristian Women Affiliate via Facebook
Thumbnail

Are you doubting your ability to find success in your finances? Drop the excuses. You CAN do it. Listen to Financial Grace for some helpful financial advice from a Biblical mindset.…

See More
Facebook6 hours ago · Reply
Profile IconChristian Women Affiliate via Facebook
Thumbnail

Are you feeling stuck? Tracy has some great questions to get you moving in the right direction; stepping directly into your purpose. Listen at…

See More
Facebook6 hours ago · Reply

Bringing Resources to The Christian Woman Online

Christian Women Affiliate

© 2014   Created by Heather Randall.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service