Christian Women Affiliate

Bringing Resources to the Christian Woman Online.

This Banner Spot is part of Our Partner of the Month ~ Reaching YOUR Audience through Ours! 

Read More About Our Partner Package. Please Choose Your Partner Month in 2014! Read & Learn More about Our Past Partners.

Lesson 17 Acts 6:8-15-Stephen Accused of Blasphemy

Questions
1. What kind of person was Stephen?

2. Who were disputing with Stephen?

3. Because these people could not stand against Stephen what did they do?

4. When the council looked at Stephen what did he look like to them?

I am sorry that I have not kept up on this Bible Study. I shall try to do better about this. I am hoping that you are getting the lessons ok. I always seem to have trouble getting to the right place to post.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lesson 17 Acts 6:8-15-Stephen Accused of Blasphemy

Questions

1. What kind of person was Stephen? He was a righteous person who did Wonders, he was a man full of God’s grace and power, did great wonders and miraculous signs among the people.

2. Who were disputing with Stephen?

Opposition arose from members of the Synagogue of the Freedmen (as it was called)—Jews of Cyrene and Alexandria as well as the provinces of Cilicia and Asia. These men began to argue with Stephen

3. Because these people could not stand against Stephen what did they do? Then they secretly persuaded some men to say, “We have heard Stephen speak words of blasphemy against Moses and against God.” Acts 6:10-12

4. When the council looked at Stephen what did he look like to them?

All who were sitting in the Sanhedrin looked intently at Stephen, and they saw that his face was like the face of an angel. Acts 6:14-15

Oh, by the way this is posted in your "Discussions" not in the Bible study Group! I tried to answer the Questions! I got them from the Online Bible, the New International Version 1984>

I am not doing these  like I wanted to do because of my low back pain. I have difficulty sitting at my desk very much. So, I have to limit my computer time.

I am still having trouble getting to the right page to put the question or Bible Study on. I don't know why I can't figure it out.

I am sorry to hear that you are hurting. I will pray for you. I appreciate you answering the questions. My husband is going in for testing Monday 20th so not sure if I will get a post done tomorrow. He is thinking it is going to be an eight hour test but I am thinking he has to fast for eight hours before test and the test will last about an hour. It is a complete abdominal ultra sound.

Bonnie

I hope and pray that your husband does ok! I will check to see if you posted a lesson and if you didn't,,thats ok you know! Love, Deanie

My husband's test came out ok. Still having the problem but not his gall bladder. Thank you for your prayers.

I sorry I haven't kept up with the study. But I am going to do better. I hope you are feeling better. I am very sore in my legs and arms and neck. Not sure but feel a lot like my fibro acting up. But I kinow the Lord knows about it and He gets me through. Had a death in my family this week, a cousin, and also one of my friends died this week and was already planning on attending a memorial service for our former Pastor. So has been a sad week. But all knew the Lord so they are in a better place now and not suffering. But it is so hard on family members.

Bonnie

RSS

Connecting With YOU!

CWA is BEST Viewed Using The FireFox Browser. At least upgrade to IE8 if you choose IE.
Christian Women Affiliate LLC on LinkedIn Join CWA Radio! Live On BlogTalk Radio 7 Days a Week!

Listen to internet radio with CWA Radio on Blog Talk Radio
Google+

Social Connection!

Advertise with CWA!

FYI~ In the KNOW

Have you touched on the resources we have to offer you here at CWA? Have you thought about hosting your own webinars using our  Webinar Services??? Head Over to the Webinar Hosting Options page to read all about them. Our Options have changed as of Nov 2012, so Be in The Know. 

Your Room, Your Brand, Your Ministry or Business, Your Time, Your Schedule, Your Topics, YOUR WAY! 

See an Image of a Room

Webinars 101 ~ Hosting through CWA Replay!  A must watch to see Adobe in action. It's Free, just click over! It was a LIVE Webinar to Walk you through Webinars 101.

Already Have A Room w/Us? Check out...

Latest Activity

Profile IconCWA Radio
just now
Profile IconChristian Women Affiliate via Facebook
Thumbnail

Ouch! My toes hurt after listening to From Behind The Veil. If you are struggling with a process of growth, anxious to get it done and reach that goal, I'm right there with you. Tanyka Gilbert had our number today and offered some Godly…

See More
Facebook10 hours ago · Reply
Profile IconChristian Women Affiliate via Facebook
Thumbnail

Come listen to yesterday's episode of Touch A Heart with guest, Jon Ponder. Learn all about Jon's ministry, Hope for Prisoners. http://www.cwaradio.com/archives/touch-a-heart30

Facebook11 hours ago · Reply
Profile IconCWA Radio

From Behind The Veil

Today's Show: IT'S ALL A PART OF THE PROCESS Along our journey we experience different things.  Sometimes, there's a season of testing, a season of rest, a season of uncertainty, a season of quietness or a season when God is silent etc.… See More
14 hours ago

Bringing Resources to The Christian Woman Online

Christian Women Affiliate

© 2014   Created by Heather Randall.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service