Christian Women Affiliate

Bringing Resources to the Christian Woman Online.

This Banner Spot is part of Our Partner of the Month ~ Reaching YOUR Audience through Ours! 

Is God challenging you? How do you plan to walk it out? I'm inviting the CWA community to write a blog post or post a photo from your walk and add a comment to answer these questions each Wednesday. If you are on twitter or instagram, post there as well. Use the #CWAwalk

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

June 4th, 2014:   Heather Randall shared this post

Kathryn Lang shared this post

June 18th, 2014: Barbara Rupp wrote "These verses remind me of God's warning and grace. He always follows up           showing great love for His children. (1 John 1:8-10 NLT) If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts."

Heather Randall shared this post.

June 25th, 2014: Judi Reid posted "My step of faith is trusting the Lord to use Rock Bottom Is a Beautiful Place to give hope to women by my story and 27 others, as it launches in its final day for free on Kindle. It's scary and exciting. I commit to walk it out in His strength. Photo: Rock Bottom Is A Beautiful Place To Be by Diane Cunningham. FREE on Kindle until midnight PDT. Stories of 28 women's journey to triumph. http://tinyurl.com/rockbottombook to get a #FREE Kindle copy"

July 2nd, 2014: Barbara Rupp posted "Listening to Cathe Laurie on radio today, she mentioned how we are about to celebrate our independence in our country, yet, we need to remember our independence as Christians. The freedom we have in Christ should be our greatest celebration of independence. So, I will thank the Lord for the freedom He gives me to celebrate Him everyday of my life, and then celebrate with Him in Eternity."

July 9th, 2014: Daffany Smith wrote "Gracious God, help us today to trust You fully and to place everything in Your care. Help us to meditate on your Word and let it take root in us. Help us to accept that You are with us at all times so that every fear that lives in us might be cast out and we might be free to express Your love to everyone around us. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen."

RSS

Social Connection!

Advertise with CWA!

FYI~ In the KNOW

Have you touched on the resources we have to offer you here at CWA? Have you thought about hosting your own webinars using our  Webinar Services??? Head Over to the Webinar Hosting Options page to read all about them. Our Options have changed as of Nov 2012, so Be in The Know. 

Your Room, Your Brand, Your Ministry or Business, Your Time, Your Schedule, Your Topics, YOUR WAY! 

See an Image of a Room

Webinars 101 ~ Hosting through CWA Replay!  A must watch to see Adobe in action. It's Free, just click over! It was a LIVE Webinar to Walk you through Webinars 101.

Already Have A Room w/Us? Check out...

Latest Activity

Bringing Resources to The Christian Woman Online

Christian Women Affiliate

© 2017   Created by Heather Randall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service