Christian Women Affiliate

Bringing Resources to the Christian Woman Online.

This Banner Spot is part of Our Partner of the Month ~ Reaching YOUR Audience through Ours! 

Read More About Our Partner Package. Please Choose Your Partner Month in 2014! Read & Learn More about Our Past Partners.

Lesson 9
Acts 3:1-10
A Lame Man

Let’s Take A Closer Look
Questions

1. Who were the two disciples that were going to the Temple?

2. What time of day was it when they got to the Temple?

3. What were they going to do at the Temple?

4. Who was being carried to the Temple?

5. Each day what gate was he placed by?

6. Why was he placed there?

7. Peter and John was asked for something as they going to enter the Temple. What was it?

8. What did Peter do?

9. What did the man do?

10. What did the people think?

11. What did the people do?

What a great story this is and I think by answering the questions you will get more out of it then if I just typed out the story.

Bonnie

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lesson 9

Acts 3:1-10

A Lame Man

Let’s Take A Closer Look
Questions

1. Who were the two disciples that were going to the Temple? Peter and John

2. What time of day was it when they got to the Temple? Three o'clock in the afternoon.

3. What were they going to do at the Temple? To pray.

4. Who was being carried to the Temple? A lame man.

5. Each day what gate was he placed by? The gate called Beautiful.

6. Why was he placed there? To recieve alms from the people going into the Temple. Or to beg from those people

7. Peter and John was asked for something as they were going to enter the Temple. What was it? The beggar ask them for money.

8. What did Peter do? He told the beggar silver and gold have I none, but such as I have I give to thee. He told the beggar in the name of Jesus Christ to walk.

9. What did the man do? He got up and started walking and jumping around praising God!

10. What did the people think? They thought he was the lame man at the gate called Beautiful that was always there begging from them.

11. What did the people do? They were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.

Posted by charlesangel at 9:40 PM

I am glad that Peter and did not have any money because if they did they may have given the begger the money instead of the healing. But I know that God had that all planned out. Imagine not being able to walk anywhere and having to be carried and then be a begger.

It is good that the people did notice the begger and lame and that they were filled with wonder and amazement to think that this man could now walk. I wonder what it would be like to be one of the people at the time of this miracle or any other miracle that took place?

Thank you for answering the questions.

I think that you posted Lesson 9 in your own Discussions feed.. I found it wnen I went to your Profile page to leave you a note.

I am still confused where to post the lesson. Thanks for telling me. Bonnie

RSS

Connecting With YOU!

CWA is BEST Viewed Using The FireFox Browser. At least upgrade to IE8 if you choose IE.
Christian Women Affiliate LLC on LinkedIn Join CWA Radio! Live On BlogTalk Radio 7 Days a Week!

Listen to internet radio with CWA Radio on Blog Talk Radio

Social Connection!

Advertise with CWA!

FYI~ In the KNOW

Have you touched on the resources we have to offer you here at CWA? Have you thought about hosting your own webinars using our  Webinar Services??? Head Over to the Webinar Hosting Options page to read all about them. Our Options have changed as of Nov 2012, so Be in The Know. 

Your Room, Your Brand, Your Ministry or Business, Your Time, Your Schedule, Your Topics, YOUR WAY! 

See an Image of a Room

Webinars 101 ~ Hosting through CWA Replay!  A must watch to see Adobe in action. It's Free, just click over! It was a LIVE Webinar to Walk you through Webinars 101.

Already Have A Room w/Us? Check out...

Latest Activity

Profile IconCWA Radio

For Your Inspiration

For Your Inspiration is a faith-based, NON-Profit, organization committed to empowering believers in the areas of: purpose, balance, relationship, leadership, faith, identity, hospitality and health. Listen in as FYI Founder, Author and Speaker,… See More
just now
Profile IconChristian Women Affiliate via Facebook
Thumbnail

Do you know where you would turn for prayer and encouragement if you needed a miracle? If God answered with a miracle, would you respond gratefully or with cynicism? Listen to yesterday's episode of Touch A Heart with Alesia G. Brown and…

See More
Facebook4 hours ago · Reply
Profile IconCWA Radio

Touch A Heart

Touch A Heart, hosted by Alesia G. Brown President and Founder of the Women's Worshipfest, Inc., discussing topics that are difficult and tender to the heart; tackling the areas that plague our society and have caused suffering and hardship; but… See More
21 hours ago
Profile IconChristian Women Affiliate via Facebook
Thumbnail

One of the best things about community is the encouragement that others bring. True friends listen to your dreams and then push you to wake up and realize them. Join us for Encourage Me Monday. Simply add encouraging blog posts, scriptures or…

See More
Facebookyesterday · Reply

Bringing Resources to The Christian Woman Online

Christian Women Affiliate

© 2014   Created by Heather Randall.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service